Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OMF.....G-2

I am aware this topic is way freakin' old but damnit I just got to it. So suck it up.

I personally feel this topic got way out of line. It turned into a catfight. Its always great to state your opinion but you don't have to disrespect people while you do it. Also, Don't put peoples names out there who have nothing to do with the conversation at hand. I swear sometimes yal be trippin'. It actually really saddened me. This kind of crap was extremely unnecessary, no matter how entertaining and educational it might have been in the beginning.

Let me explain something to all of you. Whatever Jaid black does with her fucking money is none of any of your fuck.ing. busi.ness! How dare you bring up personal information into a very entertaining debate. What the hell is wrong with you!?

Jaid, please shut the hell up and sit down somewhere! Someone is always going to attack you hun. Its a fact of life. Whether it be true or not, just let it roll off your back and keep on swimming.

This really was just a little bit much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment